Friday, March 30, 2012

Steve-O: “Amy Schumer is a two-faced slut!” Responds to dating George Clooney’s ex



This morning Jackass star Steve-O was on The Big J Show and spilled his feelings on the Amy Schumer/Roast of Charlie Sheen drama.

When asked to defend Schumer on Twitter and Facebook, Steve-O said, “Hey everybody, it was a roast, you know, where people say mean things to each other on purpose. That silly little whore was just doing her job.”

“When I got to rehab the first thing I learned was the importance of forgiveness. And I forgive Comedy Central for letting that no-name slut on the show in the first place,” said Steve-O. When he discovered she was doing interviews with no regrets of the Ryan Dunn joke, Steve-O responds, “I have zero respect for that slut, but I’m not mad at her for telling a joke. Tell all the jokes you want, it’s a roast, but don’t be a two-faced slut.”

After talking about Schumer’s relationship with fellow roaster Anthony Jeselnick, Big J asked if the rumors of Steve-O dating George Clooney’s ex-girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis were true. He told Big J he wasn’t “going to go there.”


UPDATE: Amy Schumer spoke to LaughSpin.com and said "I did ask that his fans stop with the threats of ending my life. But I did not apologize for telling that joke. I don’t see the hypocrisy."

Read the full response at http://www.laughspin.com/2012/03/30/comedian-amy-schumer-responds-to-steve-o-calling-her-a-no-name-slut-exclusive/

6 comments:

Econis LABS - Engineering Answers said...

I am sure that anyone would like to visit it again and again. After reading this post I got some very unique information which is really very helpful for anyone. Engineering Services | Engineering Answers

ADmin said...

With regards to connecting with purchasers, how vital is www.uk-essay.net the charming element, regularly regarded as "kawaii" in Japan?

Arsalan Yousuf said...

Thank you for the inspiration! Essay writing

SEO Expert said...

Glad to read your post :). It is very informative!

Radiator Covers UK said...

I appreciate your blog post, beautifully expressed and well written.

Free Online Games said...

Very value able post, I read the whole story when I start reading it.