Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The NEW Big J Show Blog

People have been asking me for a long time why I don't have a blog. I don't have a good answer for that, other than...now I do!

This is going to be a place for you to read about what I "really" think about things that come up on the show. It will be a place for me to talk to you about stuff that happens behind the scenes on The Big J Show. You will get some exclusive news and pictures from the parties and events that I am a part of and a lot more.

This blog has no rules.

It will be a little bit of everything. Just like the show, some of the posts will piss you off, some of them will make you smile or laugh, and some of them will just be news or gossip that you cant wait to share with your friends.

If you have anything that you want me to talk about on the blog, or a question about me or the show just send me an email.

Welcome to the NEW Big J Show Blog...

Enjoy!

No comments: